The mission of the IT Support Specialist is to manage the day-to-day administration of our IT infrastructure and assist with our software systems. As a highly process-driven organization, we utilize a suite of business solutions - Google Apps for Business, Dropbox, Internet, Phones, Apple Hardware and cloud services (file storage and email). In addition, the IT Support Specialist will be the go-to/responsible party for troubleshooting any equipment, phone or Internet connectivity issues.
The ideal IT Support Specialist has a thirst for knowledge in the IT and SaaS space, continually investigating new systems and applications that support business needs. He/she will also support users through demonstration of best use cases. Ultimately, the IT Support Specialist will be responsible for configuration, maintenance, optimization, and ongoing support for systems company-wide.
Outcomes (expected within the first 12 months):
- Oversee, upgrade, and maintain existing IT systems, making recommendations for enhancements and add-ons that improve Team Member efficiency, productivity and reporting.
- Coordinate >80 interoffice virtual meetings with >90% error free.
- Ensure all systems are running without error and trouble tickets are logged and fixed within, on average, 48 hours of receipt.
- Maintain >95% accuracy on inventory of hardware and software for all Team Members. Forecast the hardware needs of the company based on hiring.
- Assist in the creation of 20 systems training guides or checklists and step-by-step how-to documentation.
- Flexibility/Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change. Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Creativity/Innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Persistence - Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- 1+ years of IT experience including phones and internet maintenence and support
- Experience with SaaS platforms (Salesforce CRM) system a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage IT infrastructure
- Experience troubleshooting user issues
- Tech-savvy with a solid command of Mac OS, Google Apps for Business, Dropbox
Position is in Charleston, South Carolina and reports to the Vice President of Operations.
Advantage is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Team members are eligible for benefits package after a 3 month review. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401K program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our team members.
Advantage was proudly named one of the 2013, 2014 & 2015 Best Places to Work in South Carolina.